Keil Hollow Core Drill Bit w/Ratio Thread
– Flexible use with many 259 system components, such as drill adapters, extension pieces etc.
– Extremely solid design for the most demanding applications
– Manufactured of tempered steel which is used, among other things, for crankshafts and drive axles in the automotive industry
– Particularly high impact strength carbide studs which also cut very well
– High-temperature vacuum brazing at 1,120°C
– 2-steps special high temperature treatment
– Economic drilling in concrete, masonry and lightly reinforced concrete from ø35 to ø150mm diameter and to a depth of up to 2 metres
– Above average tool life
– Smooth breakthroughs through concrete and masonry up to large diameters due to practical designs.
– The system can be extended as required by simply screwing together the 300 mm and 450 mm extension pieces. It is recommended to grease the threaded bolts to ensure easy and non-destructive release of the components. We recommend the thread grease for this (Item 4-060294).
– Interchangeability of all components in the drilling system
– Any length of extension is possible due to simply screwing together parts
Made in Germany